No, not to a new house. The blog is moving to a new URL. I moved all the old posts too. So all you have to do is update your bookmark and/or feed reader.
The new location is caffwa.blogspot.com. So head on over and check it out.
I've also got a new blog that I hope to have all kinds of geeky fun with. Go see the Tinkering Lab.
Speaking of feed readers. If you follow many blogs as I do then you should use Google Reader. You don't have to install anything. You just click on the "Add a subscription" button and copy and paste the URL in. Whenever the blog gets updated it will show up in the reader as a new post just like email. It makes things very easy to keep up with all your favorite blogs. (I'm sure there are other feed reader options out there. I just haven't tried anything else and I love the simplicity and ease of use that Google Reader provides.)
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment